Washing carpets can be a very exhausting task, so that’s why you need the right tricks in order to do it effectively, quickly, and easily. Therefore, we’re going to share some tips and tricks for washing carpets with you. Meanwhile, click here to find out more about a trusted carpet cleaning company.
1. Rubber gloves.
3. Upright type vacuum cleaner.
6. Low foam foam chemical cleaning.
7. Carpet cleaning machine.
8. Wind Blower.
Tips on washing the right carpet will make your carpet not only clean from stains but also well-maintained. Here are some tips on washing the right carpet:
1. Clean the carpet from dust. You must first make sure the carpet is clean of dust and other dirt. The cleaning tool that can help with this work is by using a vacuum cleaner. The best recommendation is the type of upright type of vacuum so that the carpet fur is back up (not flat and maximum results)
2. Prepare a special carpet that is low in foam, then pre-spray the entire surface of the carpet evenly and allow 2-3 minutes for the chemical to work optimally.
3. Start brushing the carpet on the hardest part. Pour Chemical on a stained carpet then brush slowly until hard until the stain disappears.
4. For the next process, use a carpet cleaning machine (carpet extractor that has a cylindrical brush), and do it using clean water inserted into the extractor machine tank. It is not recommended to use floor polisher because it can damage the surface of the carpet and make the carpet flat. Some brands of carpets also require cancellation of warranty if the washed carpet uses floor polisher.
5. Let stand and dry. For fast drying processes, a Wind Blower machine can be used.
Follow the step-by-step carpet washing tips right above, to wash the carpet with the best results. The work of cleaning the carpets washing feels easier and systematic.
Ultra Brite Carpet & Tile Cleaning North Shore
79-83 Longueville Road, Lane Cove NSW 2066
(02) 8015 5143